WATERMAN ECO-CHALLENGE : THE ULTIMATE - 1 MILE SWIM & 3 MILE PADDLE
7th Annual Waterman Eco-Challenge
“Raising Awareness of Ocean and Sun Safety”
Narragansett Town Beach, Saturday, July 15, 2017
Narragansett Parks & Recreation alongside Narragansett Surf Rescue and Raw Elements USA present the WATERMAN ECO-CHALLENGE 2017. July 15th will be a safe, fun filled day at the beach packed with a 3-mile open ocean paddle race, 1-mile ocean swim race, interactive sponsor tents with giveaways, raffles and ocean/sun safety education.
First 50 registrants receive a FREE Lululemon custom race jersey!
View full product details
• $60.00 registration fee for The Ultimate 1-mile ocean swim and 3-mile ocean paddle
• Participants must be 14 years or older
• PFD’s and leashes mandatory for SUP paddle race
• PFD and board rentals available on site
• Interactive Ocean Safety Tent - Narragansett Surf Rescue
• South Count Orthopedics - Free Physical Therapist Screening
• Raw Elements USA Interactive Sun Safety Tent
• Free Massages & Dermatologist Skin Screening - World Skin Project
• and much more!